Anna Weis' Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
We knew we had you at pancakes.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops Maple Cinnamon Snow Monkey
1. Beat eggs in a mixing bowl; then mix in pumpkin puree and maple syrup
2. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until smooth
3. Heat a large skillet on medium heat; once hot spray with cooking oil of choice (we use avocado)
4. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet and give it a pat to make the batter even
5. Cook on one side for 3ish minutes and then flip to the other side for another 2ish minutes (or just use your pancake intuition and flip when it feels right); place each fully cooked pancake on a plate to cool; repeat until the batter is gone
6. Stack your pancakes, top with a scoop or two of Maple Cinnamon Snow Monkey and enjoy!