Mallory Comerford's Vegan Pumpkin Brownies
A freestyler in both the pool and kitchen, Mal's favorite fall treat is one not to be missed.
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups nut butter of choice
- 1 cup cocoa powder (sweetened or unsweetened depending on preference)
- 1/2 - 1 cup of sugar (optional, can use granulated sugar of choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper (we used a 9" square pan)
2. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth
3. Transfer into baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test
4. Top with a scoop (or a few) of Maple Cinnamon Snow Monkey and any other toppings your heart desires.